Thursday, September 29, 2011

Magnolia Book

Hello All,
  Hope everyone is doing fine.  Finally, I've been a little creative lol.  I've been wanting to make a book to put my Magnolia stamps in to see what I have, but I've been a little under the weather so I've not been very creative.
  It took me a while, but I finally got something put together.  Right now I am enjoying Sepia tones and thought I'd use them on my next project.  Plus, I thought a little "pop" of color wouldn't hurt either.
  I am going to enter her into the CMC Challenge and I guess I am going to be right under the deadline for that, plus, I'll enter her into the CMC Bookendz challenge, and,  I'm thinking that I'll enter it into the Outlawz Twisted Thursday for the Anything Goes Challenge.
  I'll be changing jobs here pretty soon at work.  I don't know what I think right now of the change except that I'll be a little stressed with trying to learn machines that are new to me.  I just hope that I'll do a good job and won't make many mistakes. 
  Well, that is all for now.  Happy crafting.
Carolyn
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Carolyn, she is just darling! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card.
    very beautifly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Just love your creation. Thanks for joining us ar Color Me Creative Challenge.
    Hug, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Carolyn. I love your book and your beautiful coloring. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable book, Carolyn! And great idea; I've been planning a book for my Magnolia's recently since the release of the Mini stamp album.

    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete