Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feeling Better?

  I am somewhat feeling better today.  Hopefully this lasts all week.  Been searching the internet for the Gaylord National Resort and what is going on there for the week of the 5th.  My friend Diane Judy and myself are going to convention for Close To My Heart and we are looking forward to going.  It looks like it's going to be a little spendy.
  I've been dragging out my batiks and cutting strips for a Pineapple quilt.  Looks like it will take a while to put things together.  I'm on my first block and it's taking a while to piece because I've started with yellow and I've only got two batik colors for yellow.  Looks like I'll have to buy more.  I'll let you see what I've got so far.  Black will be my back ground so my colors will "pop".

  I need four more different yellow batiks.
Piece,
Carolyn
 
 

2 comments:

  1. promise to make me a card while your there! or a layout of you and me. =] that would be even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that is going to be so pretty when you are done. I love it!

    ReplyDelete