Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Long time no blog

  I know...long time no blog!  But just to show you I'm still here, this is the most recent Christmas Card I've made.  Thank you to Gina K for the inspiration.  If you look close, you'll see my boo boo with the Spellbinders Impressibilities dieI'm going to make another one using Cranberry embossing powderI think using the powder will make it pop.  Plus, putting the paper and die together correctly will be a vast improvement.


  On a sad note, Jamie's ( my husband ) grandmother passed away yesterday afternoon.  This photo is from 2002 and is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa ( passed ) and Jennifer's daughter Abbey ( Jen is Jamie's cousin).  He will be leaving in the morning and flying out to WA for the funeral.  She will be greatly missed.  She made those that married into the family feel loved and cherished and she'll not be forgotten. Till we meet again......
Piece,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment