Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Journal update

  Didn't really want to, but I added "Journal" to the text area.  I thought maybe she'd ( the recipient ) may want to use it for her home business but it looked stupid without a title and my husband said it looked bland so I added a flourish and flower.  He's usually right, but don't tell him I said so.
   Made these cute Mini Post It Note Holders thanks to BobieI just watched her again on Tresa Black's ustream channel last night.  Her special hour on Saturday August 28th for the Creative University Show had technical difficultiesI think Bobie calls them "Sticky Note Holders" though.  Her tutorial is awesome and I am looking forward to making more for stocking stuffer s among other things.  The one on the left goes with the Journal for Karen.
  I guess that is all for now.
Piece,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment