Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Journal update

  Didn't really want to, but I added "Journal" to the text area.  I thought maybe she'd ( the recipient ) may want to use it for her home business but it looked stupid without a title and my husband said it looked bland so I added a flourish and flower.  He's usually right, but don't tell him I said so.
   Made these cute Mini Post It Note Holders thanks to Bobie .  I just watched her again on Tresa Black's ustream channel last night.  Her special hour on Saturday August 28th for the Creative University Show had technical difficulties.  I think Bobie calls them "Sticky Note Holders" though.  Her tutorial is awesome and I am looking forward to making more for stocking stuffer s among other things.  The one on the left goes with the Journal for Karen.
  I guess that is all for now.
Piece,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment