Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mt Hood Trip Oct 2010

  Llamas.  That's what I'm calling them.  A Jean called them something else but I can't remember what.
  I stopped to get pic's of these guys because I thought they were so darn cute!
   In the midst of the trees is Mt. Hood.  And here is A Mary, Nikki and A Jean.  We had a wonderful time at the Orchards that day.  We stopped to have a snack.
  So, tell me, I've got 5 followers, should I give up on my blog?  I don't think anyone is really reading.  I would appreciate some feedback.
Piece,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I'M READING!!!! I think most people are "stalkers" and don't respond. But that doesn't mean they aren't looking. I say keep up the good work! And be sure to advertise your blog to all your customers and friends. Does everyone on your recent trip have your blog addy? :o)

    ReplyDelete