Sunday, April 25, 2010

Scrapbook Cabinet



Here is a couple of pictures of a cabinet that my husband Jamie brought home for me for my studio.  You can't tell real well, but there are scratches and rust in a lot of places.  This is just the right thing for my Scrapbook paraphernalia.  I decided to paint it to match the back wall of my Studio which is a dark burgundy.

Now here she is in her rightful place stuffed with CTMH supplies and my Copic Markers.  I don't have all the Copic Markers yet.  The cabinet is in two pieces; the top with sliding doors and the bottom with two drawers.  My Studio still needs some TLC and she is still one of the newest addition's for our house.  She is not completely finished but she is mine.
  Now to begin quilting lessons.
Piece,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment