Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Up and at it again


  Here are a couple of pictures of stuff that I've been working on.  The Tulip Mouse is from a beginners Copic Class that was held in Charleston WV @ Almost Heaven Scrapbooking with Laura Clonch.  I had so much fun!  I've always wanted to learn to draw and paint and this is painting with markers using a stamp.



The Grandma's Flower Garden block is one of my UFO's.  I really need to finish them.  I chose 1930's prints to look like feed sack because I've always wanted one.  And a while back, I was blessed to receive a feed sack quilt that was passed to me by my husbands uncle.  It was made by my husbands Great grandma.  I'll have to send a picture and how I actually got it in another blog......until next time.
Piece,  Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment