Monday, June 20, 2011

Working on a card

  Don't have a picture to post....yet.  I'm working on one for the Little Darlings Summer Challenge.  Don't have a Little Darlings stamp yet, so will use one of my Magnolia's.  I just absolutely LOVE Tilda!
  My studio is a mess.  I really don't know how I find anything anymore.  I guess I need to find the time to knuckle down and start organizing.  It used to be pretty organized and neat and you could find what you needed because I put things back where they belonged.  The 5's that we learn at work works pretty darn good if you use it lol!   My studio is part quilting area and part scrapbooking area.  I think I just need a bigger room.  But the cleaning and organizing will have to wait till later today or another day.  I need to take the hubby to work and then I am off to Almost Heaven Scrapbooking store.
  I'm supposed to teach a Copic Card Class at work soon and I need to pick up some supplies.  I say "supposed" because I was asked to put in a request but it still needs to be voted on and approved by the TMAA committee.  It sounds crazy I know.  You're asked to teach but it still needs to be approve
  This card class will be my first one to teach a Copic Coloring class.  I've been coloring for two yrs and I've taken two certification classes with Copics and I've taken an advanced class with Suzanne J Dean from Color Me Copic Classroom.  She was a really fun gal.  She really knows her stuff and I loved taking the class from her. I've taught quilting classes at work and helped out a friend teach a scrapbook class, but I'm still nervous about teaching Copic Coloring.
  Well, that is about all for today I guess.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.
Hugs,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Oops! That is Color Me Creative Classroom! Not color me copics :( My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear your starting to get yourself together, that is good. I think all of our craft rooms are a mess. Everytime I work on a card mine gets messier. I clear it up and I work on a card, oh well that is life. Sounds like you are a busy girl.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to get to take one of Suzanne's classes. I've taken the online classes but not the personal ones. I love your coloring. I've looked past this post to see your beautiful Tilda's. I love Tilda too. Thanks for coming by my blog. I'll be back. I'm going to sign up to follow you.

    ReplyDelete