Sunday, August 8, 2010

Caitlin's Birthday

  Today we are celebrating Caitlin's Birthday.  She loves Moose so I had the bakery dept. make her a special cake.  I took a couple of Moose applique pieces I had and had them airbrush around them.  Isn't the cake cute?  "Get the Mooseage"  Can't wait til she see's it.
  I've been making cards since yesterday.
   This is the card I made for her Birthday.  She saw it last night already.  Inside the card it says "you deserve a special day".
  I enjoy making cards with the Close to my Heart papers and accessories.  I enjoy it even more when there is a crop going on!  I like the time spent with friends and being able to be creative and visit at the same time.
  Well, that is all for now.  Waiting on Caitlin to get home so she can open her gifts and they can eat cake.
Piece,
Carolyn
Waiting for the release of this 3rd book by Suzanne Collins on August 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment