Sunday, August 15, 2010

Something New

  Being a quilter, I couldn't pass up this website www.designsbydreamer.comThis website has templates for quilting patterns for your papercrafts.  Just looking at the photos of layouts made me drool.   
  I've been working on cards and layouts and this is one layout using "Felicity" and after I put it together, I realized I forgot to distress my edges!  I don't know why, but it seems like I always do this :(.  I used "Grand Finale" in the Imagine book for my layout and even though I didn't distress it, it still turned out OK.
  I've been working on updating my blog and some things are not posting like they should.  Like my CTMH website with the logo.  The Studio J is working so I changed it to incorporate my website until something comes together for me.
  Well, that is all for now.
Piece,
Carolyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment