Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not much to post

  Not much to post this time.  No pictures either.  Sorry.  Started a new healthy eating plan with some ladies from CTMH.  So far I am doing good.  Been working out this week too.  Elliptical, treadmill and floor exercises with "Bodies in Motion" guy Gilad.  I woke up this am with my guts killing me from the Core and More exercises yesterday.  I think I'll still do the elliptical today though and listen to Joyce Meyer while doing my task.
  Gabriel my 15 yr old son is also working out.  He wants to build muscle.  I bought him some protein stuff to drink after he works out and he said it tastes awful.  I can only imagine.  But, if you want the muscles, you have to work at it.  I want to be healthy and thin again so I'm doing something about it.
  "Mocking Jay" by Suzanne Collins comes out on the 24th.  I hope it is on my Kindle.  Sometimes it takes awhile for it.  Depends on the book and if the author OK's it.  We'll see I guess.
Piece,
Carolyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment