I've been in the mood to create since staying up last night to watch Tresa Black on ustream create a beautiful Batik card using our September SOTM.
To age/distress page:
- I cut my page 3 3/4 X 5
- Distress edge with Chocolate ink.
- Crumple page into a tight ball then lay out flat.
- Swipe creases with Desert Sand.
- With Rubber Brayer, layer on Bamboo ink all over.
- 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 Card Base (Tulip CS)
- 3 7/8 X 5 1/8 Chocolate CS
- 3 3/4 X 5 Book page
- 2 1/2 X 4 Tulip CS
- 2 1/4 X 3 3/4 Chocolate CS
- 2 X 3 1/2 Colonial White CS (Flower)
C1247 Simple Blossoms
Desert Sand Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink