Monday, August 16, 2010

Triple Play and Card Box

  Finished the Triple Play workshop.  Had fun while doing this fun little project.  The blue one is completely finished with pictures and I just need to do the journaling and send it off to WA state to my wonderful hubby's Grandma.  I think she'd enjoy it and I had one of them in mind for her since her memory is leaving her.
 
  The next project I worked on was from a Tresa Black Blog, www.fabulouslyartsy.com on making a card box.  I thought this little project was cute and you could gift it out with completed cards or stationary.  I will make another one and make some changes because I made a boo boo or two on this one.
  The boo boo's if you can see is the corners needed to be rounded with the corner rounder.  Oops!  That is why I need to make a new one.  Maybe I'll use the "Olivia" papers since I enjoy them so much.
  Until next time,
Piece,
Carolyn

 

1 comment: